Accommodation Booking Guidelines Dharamkot Centre
- Payment mode: Debit & Credit cards, Internet banking and Wallets.
- The minimum occupancy is 5 nights and Maximum 30 nights, Check-in: Tuesday 11am and Check-out Sunday or Monday 11am.
- Optional: While booking accommodation, also can be included 5-Day Yoga Courses.
- To join the 5-Day Course for the Continuing Students, everyone regardless of previous experience in Yoga must firstly complete one Introductory 5-Day Course directly preceding the Continuing Course or in the past. We reserve right to direct the person - who booked the 5-Day Course for Continuing Students online and did not complete Introductory course - to join the Introductory 5-Day Course instead. *5-Day Yoga Course starts every Wednesday 9.30am
- To encourage students to continue learning and practice yoga at our institute, after completing the 4 weeks, students can avail the old student discount and pay 4000/- from week 5 on wards. For enrolment and further details please enquire at the centre office.
- To avail 5-Day course 50% discount Himachal citizens and 20% discount for Indians and other SAARC countries, please visit 'Yoga Courses' booking section.
- Please note that the deposit for the room booking, once submitted, is non-refundable.
Renovation is in progress for the rooms